殭屍新娘英漢對照臺詞
1、Your cup will never empty.你永遠不會感到孤寂。
2、With this candle.以這燭火。
3、I'll lift your sorrows.來撫平你的傷悲.。
4、And I know her heart is beating.聽着她的心跳好像音符。
5、With this hand.以我的手。
6、If I touch a burning candle I can feel no pain.蠟燭灼燒我不覺痛楚。
7、And I know that I am dead.而我的心兒早已“入土”。
8、Yet the pain here that I feel.可如今它如此地痛苦。
9、Victor Van Dort:Under different circumstances,well,who knows? 維克特·範·杜:換一個時間換一個地點,也許我們的結局就會不同。
10、I'll light your way in darkness.我會爲你照亮漫漫前路。
11、I ask you to be mine.我請求你將人生託付於我。
12、With this ring.以這戒指。
13、If you cut me with a knife It's still the same.利刃割過也依然如故。
14、With this hand,I will lift your sorrows. Your cup will never empty,for I will be your wine. With this candle,I will light your way in darkness. With this ring, I ask you to be mine. 執子之手,承汝之憂。 願爲甜釀,盈汝之杯。 但如明燭,爲汝之光。 永佩此誓,與汝偕老。
15、for I'll be your wine.因爲我會時刻與你相伴。